Over the years, Desane has achieved a consistent level of earnings and asset growth. The Group is well placed to maintain its growth over the medium to long term.
The Desane “way” may be summarised as follows:
1. Acquire properties located in high value, high growth districts, particularly those within the Sydney Metropolitan Area.
2. Finance the acquisitions with a conservative philosophy, with borrowings not exceeding 50% of property value.
3. Desane is a patient buyer in its specialised area, concentrating on maximizing value in a small high quality portfolio as a preferred strategy to low profit high risk volume trading.
4. Desane has sought and obtained a high quality tenancy portfolio that comprises well-established companies with whom the Company’s senior management has built a strong relationship.
5. Desane specialises in acquiring a diversity of properties. The value and size of properties sought by Desane rules out many of the smaller and larger competitors.
6. All of Desane’s senior management team take an active role in sharing all aspects of the Company’s business, thereby keeping operating costs low.