68-72 Lilyfield Rd, Rozelle NSW 2039
The building is located close to Victoria Road and is 5 minutes from the CBD. It is next to the Anzac Bridge and also the City West Link. The Rozelle Village Shops are one kilometre away with an abundance of amenities such as: cafes, banking, gyms and restaurants.
This 6,000m2 multimedia facility is located in a prime city fringe precinct, three kilometres from Sydney's CBD. The close proximity of this property to the Anzac Bridge and the Cross City Tunnel provides easy access to the northern, western, eastern and southern suburbs of Sydney, making the location of this property one of the most sought after.
The office areas are located over two floors sited directly on top of basement parking and enjoy an abundance of natural light with floor to ceiling glazing and views of Rozelle and Blackwattle Bay. The office floors flow onto several external balconies. Amenities are located in the middle of the floors behind the main stairwell linking the floors.
- On-site parking allocation is accessed via two electronic security gates on an interconnected multi deck car park.
- Abundance of public transport options - State Transit Buses frequent Victoria Road which is a 250m walk from the property. The Lilyfield light rail stop is located approximately 800m from the property.
- Municipality - Inner West Council.
- Zoning - Ports & Employment.
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive agents:
- Ben Byford, CBRE - Sydney North, 0414 722 935
- Brendan Shipp, CBRE - South Sydney, 0421 714 362
- Blair Peterken, JLL - Mascot, 0406 277 181
- Edward Washer, JLL - Sydney, 02 9220 8500
- Vacant possession
- Short term leases available
- Zoning - Ports & Employment
- Outstanding natural light
- Flexible configurations
- On-site cafe & full time facilities manager
- Car Spaces63 (1 car/per 70m2)
- Rent$280-$300 per sqm plus outgoings
- Outgoings $pm2
- Parking $pm2$nil