- 2018 Financial Year Half Year Report Dec 2017
- 2017 Financial Year 2017 Annual Report Half Year Report Dec 2016
- 2016 Financial Year 2016 Annual Report Half Year Report Dec 2015
- 2015 Financial Year 2015 Annual Report Half Year Report to 31 December 2014
- 2014 Financial Year 2014 Annual Report Half Year Report to 31 December 2013
- 2013 Financial Year 2013 Annual Report Half Year Report to 31 December 2012
- Presentation to Shareholders 03/11/2017
- HY17 Results Presentation
- HY16 Results Presentation
- Presentation to Shareholders 04/11/2015
- FY15 Results Presentation
- Results Presentation Half Year Ended 31/12/2014
- Presentation to Shareholders 07/11/2014
- Presentation to Shareholders 08/11/2013
- Presentation to Shareholders 09/11/2012
The Desane Group Holdings Limited ASX Company Code is DGH.
Shareholders who have queries regarding their shareholding in Desane should contact Desane’s external share registrar at the following:
Computershare Investor Services Pty Ltd
115 Grenfell Street
Adelaide SA 5000
|Postal Address:||GPO Box 2975, Melbourne VIC 3001|
|Telephone (Australia):||1300 556 161|
|Telephone (Overseas):||+613 9415 4000|
|Facsimile (Australia):||1300 534 987|
|Facsimile (Overseas):||+613 9473 2408|
Managing your shareholding online
Click here to manage your Desane shareholding online.
By clicking on the above link you can:
- Update your details with the share registrar online (ie. change address, enter your tax file number);
- Check information relating to your shareholding.
Alternatively, you can download the following forms below:
- Change of address form (PDF) Please note that CHESS sponsored holders cannot change their address details using this form. If you are a CHESS sponsored holder, you must advise your change of address to your sponsoring broker.
- Appointment of Corporate Representative (PDF)
- Tax File Number (TFN), Australian Business Number (ABN) or Exemption Notification form (PDF)
- Change of Name Statutory Declaration form (PDF)
- Name Correction Request form (for minor amendments) (PDF)
Please complete the appropriate form as per the instructions, print and post it to Desane’s share registrar.